Welcome to ONRamp! Located in Suite 150 and on additional floors of the Banting Institute near Queen’s Park subway station, ONRamp is a new 15,000 sq ft collaboration and community space for entrepreneurs supported by RBC.
ONRamp will connect entrepreneurs across U of T entrepreneurship hubs and our partner organizations with each other as well as helping them accelerate their businesses with access to space, events, networks and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in downtown Toronto.
- Work: Three floors of open, flexible, daily use co-working spaces
- Meet: Bookable meeting rooms, board rooms, and event spaces
- Connect: Kitchen & lounge areas to meet other entrepreneurs
- Learn and network: Attend events in the RBC Innovation Hub space
- Build: Access to Makerspace
Startups have access to:
1. Central Downtown Location: Located in the heart of the Toronto Discovery District, ONRamp offers convenient access to the University of Toronto, MaRS, and the hospitals as well as close proximity to Bay Street and the many entrepreneurship organizations and networks located in downtown Toronto.
2. Free Coworking Space: The 1st floor is open during business hours (9:00—5:00pm). Keyfob access is available to the 2nd and 5th floors at any time and to the 1st floor after hours. Workstations are bookable or on a first come availability.
3. Meeting Rooms: Available 24/7 and can be booked via the RRS Lite booking site.
4. Kitchen on each Floor: There is a kitchenette located on each floor with a microwave and a kettle, as well as a large kitchen area on the 1st floor.
5. Technology-enhanced Meeting Rooms: Technology-enhanced rooms (with projectors or panel screens with A/V connections) can be booked by members for large gatherings:
- RBC Innovation Hub, 1st Floor ONRamp (60 people)
- Two boardrooms,1st Floor ONRamp (8-12 people)
- Seminar room, 2nd Floor ONRamp (18 people)
6. Lockers: Lockers are available on the 2nd and 5th floors of ONRamp and keys may be signed out from the ONRamp front desk for either day or semester use.
7. Mail: Incoming mail will be distributed in mailboxes near the front desk.
For more information, download the full ONRamp Welcome Guide.