Welcome to ONRamp! Located in Suite 150 and on additional floors of the Banting Institute near Queen’s Park subway station, ONRamp is a 15,000 sq ft collaboration and community space for entrepreneurs managed by University of Toronto Entrepreneurship.
ONRamp connects entrepreneurs across U of T’s entrepreneurship incubators and our partner organizations with each other as well as helping them accelerate their businesses with access to space, events, networks and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in downtown Toronto. ONRamp’s university partners include University of Waterloo, Queen’s University, Western University, and McMaster University.
In ONRamp, entrepreneurs can:
- Work: Three floors of open, flexible, daily use co-working spaces
- Meet: Bookable meeting rooms, board rooms, and event spaces
- Connect: Kitchen & lounge areas to meet other entrepreneurs
- Learn and network: Attend events in RBC Innovation Hub
Startups have access to:
1. Central Downtown Location: Located in the heart of the Toronto Discovery District, ONRamp offers convenient access to the University of Toronto, MaRS, and the hospitals as well as close proximity to Bay Street and the many entrepreneurship organizations and networks located in downtown Toronto.
2. Free co-working space: The 1st floor is open during business hours and week nights (Monday through Friday from 9:00am—10:00pm). Keyfob access is available to the 2nd and 5th floors at any time via ONRamp Membership application. Hot desks on all floors are on a first come availability.
3. Meeting Rooms: Available during opening hours on the 1st floor, and 24/7 on 2nd and 5th , ONRamp members can book rooms via the RRS Lite booking site and partners emailing us.
4. Kitchen on each floor: There is a kitchenette located on each floor with a microwave and a kettle, as well as a large kitchen and lounge area on the 1st floor.
5. Technology-enhanced Meeting Rooms: Technology-enhanced rooms (with projectors or panel screens with A/V connections) can be booked by members for larger gatherings:
- RBC Innovation Hub, 1st Floor ONRamp (up to 60 people)
- Two boardrooms, 1st Floor ONRamp (8-12 people)
- Room 253, 2nd Floor ONRamp (18 people)
6. Lockers: Lockers are available on the 2nd and 5th floors of ONRamp with annual rentals organized through Reception.
7. Mail: Incoming mail will be distributed for ONRamp members in mailboxes near front desk.