What can student startups do at the RBPC?
1. Find investors and compete for $1+ MILLION in prizes
2. Win cash, investment and in-kind prizes (all competing startups win a minimum cash prize)
3. Gain real-world experience
4. Receive mentorship, feedback and guidance from investors and entrepreneurs
5. Join top-ranked emerging graduate student-led startups
6. Learn from, network with and connect to colleagues and peers
We will be looking for startups that:
1. are student-driven, student-created and/or student-managed
2. are from a college or university anywhere in the world
3. have at least two current student founders or management team members (and at least one of those students 4. must be a current graduate degree-seeking student (MA, PhD, MBA, JD, etc.)
5. fall into one of our 5 sectors: Energy, Cleantech & Sustainability, Life Science & Healthcare Solutions, Hard 6. Tech, Digital Enterprise, or Consumer Products & Services
6. are seeking funding or capital (or will be in the next 12 months)
7. are potentially viable investment opportunities
Applications are open until February 28, 2023.
Contact email@example.com with questions or click below to forward to a friend.