Come join OUP for the next webinar in its series on Funding and Equity for University Startups. The intended audience for this webinar is university startup founders, including future founders, and academic technology commercialization groups. Anurag Agarwal and Ajay Rayasam of OUP will review the Basics on Investors – from SBIRs to Strategics and cover the following areas:
• Types of investors/Investment vehicles in startup companies
• What makes something VC investible?
• How do you determine your best possible partners?
• Investor outreach
You may submit your questions ahead of time below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
The full series of webinars for Funding and Equity for University Startups includes:
• Founder’s Equity (August 10, 2022 – Recording on YouTube)
• Basics on investors – from SBIRs to Strategics (December 14, 2022)
• Valuation and term sheets (February 15, 2023)
• What to expect when working with VCs (April 2023)
• Cap tables and Exits/Payouts (June 2023)
• Setting up your Boards – both pre investment and post-investment (July or August 2023)
This webinar is free to all of OUP’s academic institution partners.