Google for Startups Accelerators provide access to the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to help startups build great products and services. During the program, 10 – 12 selected startups will receive mentorship and support from Google experts in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy, Marketing, and more.
The program concludes with a live Demo Day designed to recognize the accomplishments of the selected startups in the cohort. Each startup will be required to participate in Demo Day and respond to audience questions. For inspiration from our 2022 cohort, you can watch their Demo Day here.
Who should apply?
- Canadian headquartered high potential tech startups
- Seed to Series A round of investment
- Revenue generating and/or established user/customer base
- Startups with established teams (a minimum of 5 to 10+ employees)
- Equity-free support from Google
- Exclusive invitation to a 10-week digital program
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts
- The opportunity to provide feedback to Google product teams
What are the key dates* for participating startups?
- Applications open: November 29, 2022
- Applications close: February 1, 2023
- Program kick off: Week of March 20, 2023