On Saturday, February 5, 2022, we invite you to join us live online for a day of engaging events to help you learn more about how the Rotman Full-Time MBA program fosters an environment for Black Leaders to thrive!
You will get to:
- Experience a sample class led by our globally renowned faculty
- Join in on discussions with leading Canadian employers
- Be inspired by our Rotman alumni on how they’ve achieved success
- Learn about our dedicated scholarships and awards for Future Black Leaders at Rotman
- Learn more about our flexible Morning Evening MBA program
- Ask questions about our admissions process, scholarships, immigration and student life
Keynote speaker: Olugbenga Olubanjo
CEO & Founder, Reeddi
Learn how Earthshot prize finalist, Olugbenga founded and built University of Toronto-based start up Reeddi, a clean-tech system that provides clean energy and allied invocations for individuals and businesses operating in energy-poor regions of the world.
The Rotman Impact: MBA Alumni Perspectives
Hear from black Rotman Alumni who are leaders in their field.
Join discussions with leading companies in Canada, on how they promote growth for black business leaders. Companies include:
Lunch & Learn
Enjoy lunch on us while you learn more about:
- Rotman’s Full-Time MBA Program: Ask me Anything about Admissions and Financial Aid
- Student Life at Rotman
- Morning/Evening MBA
- Study permits and Immigration
- Get to know Rotman African and Caribbean Business Club and Students Against anti-Black Racism
Join Prof. Nouman Ashraf, Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for an interactive session on leadership.
Experiential Learning at Rotman
Join a panel discussion with alumni and current students Rotman students on how courses like the Black Entrepreneurship and Leadership course have helped develop their business skills.