The Black Entrepreneurship Alliance (BEA) is seeking applications for its new Investment Bootcamp program, which will provide Black founders with the tools they need to navigate key stages in their startup journey and become investment ready.
The Investment Bootcamp is a 4-month program designed for early-stage; Black-led startups ready to secure funding. Participants will receive mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals from both the private capital community and YSpace at York University as they navigate pre-seed and seed stage financing rounds.
Program features include:
- Bridging capital access for Black tech founders & the private capital community
- Educational workshops on navigating pre-seed and seed stage financing rounds
- Mentorship and guidance on securing early capital
- One-on-one coaching, advising on fundraising strategy
- Collision day to build 1-1 connections between ventures & investment network
Applications Close January 20th, 2023.
Check out https://www.thebea.co/investment-bootcamp for application details. For any questions you may contact email@example.com with the subject “Investment Bootcamp Inquiry” and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.