About this event
ATS Labs is Canada’s first accelerator for accessibility, mental health and aging tech startups. Join us at our 2022 Demo Day to celebrate the conclusion of our 3-month cohort, and hear from 11 graduating startups.
This is a free virtual event that will be hosted on Zoom. The event will be digitally accessible and automatic live captioning will be provided. If we can make the event more accessible for you in any way, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deaf AI: AI-based sign language interpreters. Their ultimate vision is to develop digital humans as sign language interpreters for real-time interpreting of voice to sign languages.
- Digita11y Accessible Inc.: SaaS solution to simplify digital accessibility and empower all digital businesses.
- Dynamic Memory Solutions Inc.: Maker of HippoCamera, a smartphone-based reminiscence software that enhances memory by mimicking the function of the hippocampus, a brain structure that is critical in supporting memories.
- I-Stem: AI-powered digital accessibility and up-skilling services for people with disabilities, organizations and governments.
- NURO CORP.: Communication and computing by Brain, instantly and without any surgery of any kind.
- Pearl Interactives Inc.: Interactive gaming company dedicated to helping children with disabilities find independence.
- PROVA Innovations ltd.: Clinical-stage medical device company specializing in wearable technology solutions for in-home GAIT training and neuromuscular rehabilitation for patients with mobility challenges.
- Singular Hearing Inc.: Smartphone app (HeardThat) to help people hear speech better in noisy areas.
- Whimble Care Inc.: 2-sided marketplace to connect people with physical disabilities with personal care attendants on demand.
- ACED (Accommodating and Communicating about Episodic Disease): Interactive tools and resources to support the sustained employment of persons living with physical, cognitive, and mental health disabilities.
- BeeLine Reader: Makes reading on screen easier, faster, and more accessible.
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST