The RBPC showcases the best university startups from across the U.S. and around the world, while providing student entrepreneurs the unparalleled experience of pitching their startups to investors and learning what it takes to build and launch a successful business.
How good is it? Past RBPC alumni have gone on to raise more than $4.6 billion in funding. Check out our impressive success stories—and read a recap of our 2022 event!
What can student startups do at the RBPC?
1. Find investors and compete for $1+ MILLION in prizes
2. Win cash, investment and in-kind prizes (all competing startups win a minimum cash prize)
3. Gain real-world experience
4. Receive mentorship, feedback and guidance from investors and entrepreneurs
5. Join top-ranked emerging graduate student-led startups
6. Learn from, network with and connect to colleagues and peers
We will be looking for startups that:
1. are student-driven, student-created and/or student-managed
2. are from a college or university anywhere in the world
3. have at least two current student founders or management team members (and at least one of those students 4. must be a current graduate degree-seeking student (MA, PhD, MBA, JD, etc.)
5. fall into one of our 5 sectors: Energy, Cleantech & Sustainability, Life Science & Healthcare Solutions, Hard 6. Tech, Digital Enterprise, or Consumer Products & Services
6. are seeking funding or capital (or will be in the next 12 months)
7. are potentially viable investment opportunities
Applications are open until February 28, 2023.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or click below to forward to a friend.