Module 3 Contents:
The content in this course is for the purposes of general information regarding some basic principles of intellectual property law. IT SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. Please seek independent legal counsel if you have a particular question for which legal advice is required.
Upon completion of this section, you should be able to:
- Describe what an original work is
- List different types of original works
- Explain what copyright and related rights are
- Describe the protection that copyright provides
- Outline the conditions for copyright protection