Get on the Production Line: Selecting the Best Contract Manufacturer
Small companies are laser-focused on understanding biology and identifying a target therapeutic – but what happens once you have a lead compound? How can you effectively and efficiently manufacture your compound in a way that facilitates your pre-clinical and clinical development, as well as future development and commercial production?
A panel of experts will provide their insight on:
· Key factors to consider when searching for a CMO
· How to best facilitate technology transfer to your CMO while mitigating financial and production risks in this process
· How to guarantee service levels, cost and commitment when contracting
· Types of guarantees CMO’s are willing to provide
· Red flags to look out for
· Special issues related to complicated therapeutics (cell and gene therapy approaches)
*This program is part of BLUE KNIGHT™, a collaboration between Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS (JLABS) and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA).