UTEST, one of U of T’s accelerators, announced its third cohort of technology startups. The companies represent a really diverse product range and should be pretty exciting to watch:
- FlatFab Inc. — 3D printing (designing 3D objects that print in 2D)
- ICE3 Power Technologies Inc. — hardware (universal charger for portable devices)
- Onyx Motion Inc. — wearables (digital coaching)
- Nvest Inc. — financial investing (socially-driven stock recommendations)
- Syncadian Inc. — digital health (fatigue management for enterprise clients)
UTEST has been home to startup success stories Whirlscape, TrendMD, Crowdmark, eQOL and Granata Decision Systems, and others. The accelerator is a partnership co-directed by U of T’s Innovations & Partnerships Office (IPO) and MaRS Innovation.
Read what betakit had to say about UTEST as part of its Accelerator Series.