Applications are now open for Enactus Canada’s annual Student Entrepreneur National Competition. The largest national program in Canada focused on full-time post-secondary student entrepreneurs, the competition recognizes and rewards students for their dedication and ambition in running their own business ventures.
Nominations (including self-nominations) are now open until December 5th, 2023 by 11:59 PM ET. If you know of any students who are eligible, you can nominate them now!
- Incredible opportunity for student entrepreneurs to grow as business leaders
- Cash prizes ($10,000 prize for the national champion, $4,000 for 2nd place, and $2,000 for 3rd place)
- Travel and accommodation to compete at the 2024 Enactus Canada National Exposition in Toronto in May 2024
- Opportunity to network with business professionals and successful entrepreneurs
- Potential media exposure locally, regionally, and nationally
- Training and feedback to improve business operations and potential mentorship opportunities
- Be a full-time undergraduate and/or graduate student at a Canadian university or college for the current academic year. Students must be enrolled full-time in at least two of three semesters between May 2023 and April 2024 to be eligible for the competition.
- Be a founder and have at least 25% ownership of the company with no other individual or group with greater ownership and must be the individual primarily responsible for the business’ operation.
- Have not been a previous National Champion of this competition or competed in the Final Round of the Student Entrepreneur National Competition in the previous school year.
No allTags saved to the post yet …