- This event has passed.
The New Wave of Entrepreneurship: Panel Discussion
January 23, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a panel discussion on entrepreneurship, featuring four prominent entrepreneurs. Hosted by Rotman Commerce Alumni Relations, this event will spark conversations about potential career paths, moving from traditional career paths into new untapped markets, and overcoming the obstacles of moving a business forward.
The evening will consist of an on-stage conversation featuring Rotman Commerce alumni, followed by a Q&A session. The event will conclude with a networking opportunity, giving students the change to ask questions and make connections.
Location: Desautels Hall, Rotman School of Management
Attire: Business formal or smart business casual
Light refreshments provided.
- Elena Armstrong (BCom ’09), Co-Founder & COO at Exact Media
- Mark Goh (BCom ’07), Founder & CEO at ChargeSpot
- Sarah Mansour (BCom ’05), Executive Director, Strategy & Corporate Development at Greybrook Realty Partners
- Randy Sa’d (BCom ’03), Founder & Executive Director at REFOCUSModerator:
- Nuha Siddiqui (BCom ’18), Founder of EcoPackers
Students register on the portal
Alumni register here.