Why won’t people just put on their sunscreen?
Although sunscreen lotions are constantly being redeveloped be better than ever, and melanoma awareness is more widely known, research still shows that between 2 and 3 million non-melanoma skin cancers and 132,000 melanoma skin cancers occur globally each year, and 1 in every 3 cancers diagnosed is a skin cancer.
In this program, we will explore:
- The newest innovations in sun care protection & skin cancer prevention, including new products, prevention technologies, and delivery methods
- Consumer trends in the areas of sun protection
- The effects of sun damage long term on skin health, as well as common myths
- The different factors that lead to higher or lower risk from sun damage & how we can personalize sun care protection
- What can be done to better educate consumers on their exposure to the damaging effects of UV radiation