- This event has passed.
Quantum Machine Learning (QML) Application
May 19, 2019
The Creative Destruction Lab is now accepting founder applications for its 2019/20 Quantum Machine Learning (QML) Incubator Stream at CDL-Toronto (Toronto, Canada).
- If you are looking for the Blockchain-AI Incubator Stream Application form, click here.
- If you are looking for the General Application form for non-incubator streams, click here to signup to receive a notification email when it opens in early April.
Interviews will be conducted in two waves. We strongly encourage candidates from outside of North America to apply by the first deadline in order to have enough time to obtain the visa and immigration approval.
Wave 1 application deadline: March 14, 2019
Wave 2 (Final) application deadline: May 19, 2019
lease review the Quantum Machine Learning Page for frequently asked questions. The QML Incubator Stream includes the objectives-based business mentorship that is provided by all CDL streams as well as up to USD $80,000 in equity financing, a technical training QML Bootcamp run by world-leading experts in quantum information science and machine learning, and access to quantum systems provided by our technology partners such as D-Wave, Rigetti and Xanadu.
Participants will be selected based on their commitment to building a company and on their skill and experience in one or more of the following:
- Technical competency in machine learning, quantum physics, mathematics, chemistry, or statistics;
- Business acumen and experience in technology startups;
- Relevant industry experience or expertise. Both individuals and early-stage companies are encouraged to apply.
After filling out the application form, you will receive a confirmation email with all of the responses you submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation within 60 minutes of submitting the form, then please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to set up a call to ask any questions regarding participation in the QML Incubator stream, please email firstname.lastname@example.org