- This event has passed.
Global SmartWeek 2015
November 3, 2015 - November 4, 2015
GLOBAL SMARTWEEK 2015 explores disruptive Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine Intelligence (MI) technologies with a Toronto Conference and Learning Series.
2-DAYS of TALKS: held by Linear Tech, Arrow Electronics, Intel, IBM-Watson, SiLabs, SmartLaunch.vc, University of Toronto, Kanetic Cafe and many more!
DATE: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 & Wednesday, November 4, 2015
LOCATION: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Canada
TOPICS: Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Internet of Things, Wearables, Smart cities, Industrial Internet of Things
- Interactive sessions that aim to highlight new innovations in IoT
- Special Machine Intelligence series room
- TED Talk-style keynotes
- Hardware Developer Labs with hands-on work & Q&A
- University Research Pitch Competition
- Opportunities for networking and sponstaneous “unconference” sessions
- Partnerships with University Computer Science and Engineering faculties & labs
GLOBAL SMARTWEEK 2015 SPONSORS!
PLATINUM: Linear Tech & Arrow Electronics
BRONZE ENGINEERING: STMicroelectronics & Silicon Labs
MACHINE LEARNING & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LEARNING SERIES: SmartLaunch.vc
GLOBAL SMARTWEEK 2015 is powered by RED2i a not-for-profit which integrates research, education, design, development and innovation to drive technological advancement in Canada and worldwide. www.RED2i.ca
For more information on Global SmartWeek and to secure your spot, visit www.globalsmartweek.com