- This event has passed.
Application Deadline: Falling Walls Lab Competition
August 15, 2019Free
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Outstanding scholars, researchers, scientists, entrepreneurs, young professionals, and innovators.
- All disciplines are welcome.
- If an applicant has a Bachelor’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 10 years.
- If an applicant has a Master’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 7 years.*
- If an applicant has a PhD, the degree should not date back more than 5 years.**
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled in university are also eligible to apply.
*An MD (excl. a doctoral dissertation) will be considered equivalent to a Master’s degree.
**A Dr. Med. (incl. a doctoral dissertation) will be considered equivalent to a PhD.
- Select the Lab closest to your location. Travel and accommodation expenses for participation at an international Falling Walls Lab will not be covered unless otherwise stated by the local organisers.
- If you have already participated in a Falling Walls Lab as a presenter, you are no longer eligible to apply.
- Be prepared to submit your CV, your presentation title (Breaking the Wall of…), a short description of the problem you plan to address, and your solution to that problem.
- No ticket purchase is necessary when applying to a Falling Walls Lab.
- Applications must be filled out in English! Applications in other languages will not be accepted.