- This event has passed.
Application Deadline: Entrepreneurship for Cardiovascular Health Opportunities (ECHO) program
August 1, 2019
What is ECHO?
Entrepreneurship for Cardiovascular Health Opportunities (ECHO) is a specialized hands-on training program led by veteran entrepreneurs and consultants across a variety of sectors. ECHO provides innovators of cardiovascular technologies with entrepreneurship training, mentorship, networking, and funding opportunities.
ECHO 2019-2020 Applications Open
ECHO has limited space available, so candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Complete the following two forms and submit by Thursday August 1, 2019.
2) H2i Venture Application Form: submit online
Interviews will commence September 2019 for select applicants. The program begins October 7, 2019.
Ventures accepted into ECHO are required to:
- Participate in each program module, held in Toronto, for 12 months beginning October 7, 2019
- Attend a minimum of 80% of all program workshops and seminars
- Become an H2i member and engage with H2i mentors
- Participate in the final pitch competition for the opportunity to win start-up funding
Any Canadian-based student, researcher and/or entrepreneur developing advanced cardiovascular technologies and innovations is eligible to apply. This is an ideal opportunity for researchers, postdoctoral fellows, clinical trainees and graduate students who are self-starters and want to refine their career path in a knowledge-based economy while retaining the opportunity to work in an innovation-based environment.