Ever wondered what exactly goes into running a clinical trial, or been overwhelmed by all the requirements needed to make it successful? The cost of failed clinical trials is very high – figures range anywhere from $800 million to $1.4 billion.
It’s important that before heading into a trial that you have all your ducks in a row so that you’re fully prepared for what’s to come.
Join us February 26th to hear from experts from Hamilton Health Sciences, St. Joseph’s Healthcare, and Bay Area Research Logistics, who will walk you through the basics. From the preparatory processes and procedures, to funding and logistics, we’re going to help you avoid the common pitfalls and challenges of running a trial in a hospital setting.
In this half-day workshop, you will learn:
- How to stand up and execute a clinical trial
- The processes, requirements, and pitfalls of conducting a clinical trial in a hospital setting
- The importance of securing a champion
- How to secure Research Ethics Board (REB) approval
- The mechanics and logistics of conducting a trial – from trial design, to packaging and labeling