- This event has passed.
Application Deadline: 2020 OBI ONtrepreneurs Program Application
May 1, 2020
- The ONtrepreneurs Program is aimed at supporting early-stage entrepreneurs based in Ontario
- The applicant must commit to being a full-time entrepreneur during the course of the program
- The applicant must have an incorporated company or have a plan to incorporate a neurotech company based in Ontario
- The company is focused on developing/commercializing a technology based on scientific research and has a fundamental impact on how people understand, diagnose, improve or treat brain and brain-related disorders (neurological, neuropsychiatric, and/or sensory diseases). Note: Programs or services are NOT eligible.
- Funding must be used to commercialize a neurotechnology (e.g. devices, therapeutics, software/ICT). The use of the fund will be reviewed and approved by OBI.
Deadline: May 1, 2020.
More information on the website below.