- This event has passed.
Application Deadline: 2020 Lo Family Social Venture Fund
June 26, 2020
The Lo Family Social Venture Fund helps U of T students and recent graduates take the most promising, solutions-based social enterprises to the next level, providing support for student-driven ventures that will positively impact the global community – particularly in Asia.
- Undergraduate awards are up to $15,000 and graduate awards are up to $30,000.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Applicants must be students of the University of Toronto or recent alumni (up to two years post-graduation) actively working with one of the incubators/accelerators at the University of Toronto.
- Awards will be offered to social enterprises that are entrepreneurially innovative and global-minded, with consideration of how they could positively impact communities in Asia.
- Competition is open to all students across the University – regardless of their area of study.
- Project applications may include more than one student from different academic areas.
Application Deadline: 11:59pm on June 26, 2020.
More information on application process at the link below.