This series of workshops is presented by Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy in partnership with Rotman’s Health Care Management MBA Association (HMA) and University Health Network (UHN) Techna Institute and Technology Development and Commercialization Office.
- These workshops will address the key strategic trends in the medical devices industry to aid working professionals as well as entrepreneurs and new entrants to the medical devices arena.
- Topics and examples will focus on Canadian and global companies. Participation will involve focused pre-readings, together with active engagement in discussions during the sessions.
- The workshops will be non-credit seminars, open to industry executives, graduate business and medical students. The Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy will issue a certificate of completion for attendees who participate and contribute to all four sessions.
- Session 1: Tuesday, Jan 20th, 6:30-8:00pm
- Session 2: Tuesday, Feb 3rd, 6:30-8:00pm
- Session 3: Tuesday, Feb 17th , 6:30-8:00pm
- Session 4: Tuesday, Mar 3th, 6:30-8:00pm
All sessions are at the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, 105 St. George Street, Classroom 1025 (Lower Level South Building).
TO ATTEND: Pre-registration is mandatory. Visit www.rotman.utoronto.ca/events